September 13-17, 2021

 

 This week has been eventful. Everyone has been sick. We have been dealing with season transitional allergies, end of summer colds and RSV. Most of the kids are starting to feel better.  I get to go get Covid tested because baby is coming any minute. I also have a sinus infection that feels like it is trying to move to my ears. Good times. 



 School this week was good but at the same time harder than I was expecting. Logan did amazing. He was on it when able. All of his brothers were home for 3 of the 5 school days. That made things a bit tricky when he was trying to concentrate. He rocks his math. He loves all the games.

 

 

 

 


Grandma came to visit. So rather than doing a more structured day, we just reviewed things, read books and made monsters. This was good for everyone. Boys were able to spend quality time with Grandma. I was able to take a nap on the couch!




Spelling is becoming less scary! I, to this day stink at spelling. I am hoping that with him learning to spell, it will eventually help me learn to spell. We practiced our words less than I wanted to this week but this sweet boy still got 100% on his test. He was so excited.



Our science this week was learning about systems. How parts work together to make a system. Our book wanted us to build a piece of playground equipment. He chose a slide. I thought it was going to be really easy. Little did I know how hard we could make it. hahahaha We had straws, Popsicle sticks, paperclips, rubber bands, push pins, clothes pins, pipe cleaners, clue, tape and so much more. We made a huge mess that didn't really make a slide but we had a ton of fun playing.










 Our slide didn't really stand up much. It didn't pass the marble test. We don't really care though. Logan wants to try to make a swing next time. He likes playing with all the craft supplies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 11 - 15, 2021

September 27th - October 1st, 2021

October 4 - 8, 2021